Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I know....I know....I know.....

It's a little early for Christmas, but I couldn't help myself! Gabe and I are doing the Christmas decorations this weekend. Yes, it's early but it makes me happy. We aren't going to do the outside until Thanksgiving weekend at least. My mom has been doing her Chritsmas stuff all week and both nights I have been over there, I am so jealous that Gabe said I have to wait until this weekend. It's just too big of a job to do during the week! Call me crazy, but I LOVE Christmas. :)

5 comments:

Simi said...

i thought maybe i'd start in about 2 weeks!

Emily said...

I love your new layout! Too cute!!

I'm getting pretty excited myself! I just want to buy ALL of the gifts on my list for people at once - too bad I can't afford to do that!!

Jill said...

It's darling... early, but darling.

I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your new layout!!!

Enjoy the decorating.

The McCormick's said...

I can't wait to start decorating! I'm planning on doing it this weekend! :)