Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am proud!

One of my best friend's has a daughter who is turning one next week. I have been excited about her gift for at least a month or two ago when I bought it. I can't tell you or show you pictures because obvioulsy her mom reads my blog. Anyways, since this is such a special birthday I decided to make my own package to put her gift in. I am not crafty at all, and I don't think anything I make ever looks good. But this time was different. I think it turned out really cute, and I am proud! :)

4 comments:

Allison said...

That's great! I can't wait to see the gift and everything once you give it to Miss L :)

Unknown said...

Aw... you'll have to take pictures before you give it to her so I can see how the package turned out! I'm excited for your gift to her too... just cause I know what it is! :)

Liz said...

I can't wait to see it!! Especially since you've been talking about it for so long!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures~