Monday, June 16, 2008

It's been a long time!




I have been majorly slacking in updating our blog! I realize it's been since Febuary...EEEK! I promise I am going to try to keep up with it better! :)

Here is a quick rundown of what we have been up to!

In Feburary we went to NYC for a mini-vaca with our friends Steph & Erick. We had a great time!


In March we spent a week in Navarre, Florida where I grew up. Gabe had never been, so I was dying to show him the beautiful Emerald Coast!

In April my dad left for six months to Afghanstan. I miss him a lot! Our good friends Chuck & Kelli also got married in April! Gabe was the best-man! Their wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun! :)

In May Gabe and I celebrated our First Wedding Anniversary!

Now, we are to June. I turned 27 on the 6th, and Gabe turns 27 in two days! WOW, we are getting OLD! The big 30 is quickly approaching! :(

Okay, so that's about all for now! I will post again soon, promise! :)

No comments: