Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two Things

1. I am really excited for October 3rd! Myself and a group of my friends are taking an overnight road trip to Cleveland to go to the NKOTB concert! Yes, we are all in our late 20's; but we are all very "pumped up" to see the New Kids again! :) I really need to find something fun to wear! Unfortunately for me, Mom said, we didn't save any of my fan gear from back in the day!

2. Why is it so hard to find cotton nightgowns that zip or button all the way up? Maybe because people don't wear them anymore, but I am on a mission. I cannot sleep in shorts or pants, hence why I need a nightgown. My normal t-shirt/cami and underwear are not going to work for my post surgery! Keep your eyes open for me! If you see something that will work, please let me know! :) I feel like I have looked everywhere!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am going to see NKOTB too! A friend's brother got us some tickets. It is going to be so much fun...

matt & kaylea said...

I'll be on the look out!! :) So jealous about NKOTB- but I do still have my gear, including my sleeping bad and lunch box and dolls-- 2 of each boy, and socks and nightgowns and tee shirts, feel free to take a look. You can use whatever you guys want. The lunchbox even has a cantine-- would make for a nice pre concert beverage! love, kaylea