Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two Weeks from Today!

I will be boob-free. Well not excatly boob-free but hopefully close! :)

I saw my doctor yesterday and we went over everything one more time! I got meausred for my compression garments. He gave me my prescriptions to get filled ahead of time. I was given some funky smelling pink soap that I have to bathe with the night before and the morning of surgery. My surgery will be at 9:45 am and will last 4 full hours. That's the part that scares me the most. 4 hours is a long time! Assuming everything goes fine I will get to come home that night and an inhome nurse will be visiting me!

A friend recently told me her plastic surgery was life-changing and she would do it again in a heartbeat. I hope I feel the exact same way! :)

5 comments:

Liz said...

I am so excited for you! You'll go to sleep and wake up and not even realize that 4 hours has passed :)

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm excited for you too. I agree with Liz - you'll be dreaming of all kinds of stuff and won't even realize that you've been under for 4 hours! :)It will be life changing for you to, I'm sure!

erin said...

You are making a wonderful decision.

I am always here if you need anything at all!

Kristen said...

I CANNOT wait to talk to you after you have the surgery. It is life altering and you will be so thrilled. Mark my words!

And those four hours of surgery...will be the best sleep you'll have had in YEARS!

Jody said...

I'm so excited for you, I can't believe the day is finally here!