Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Thursday Thoughts!

1. I miss my nephew Nickolas.
2. I miss my dad. I wish he was home. My mom needs him home.
3. I am excited for Buckeye Football. :)
4. I wish my body was completley back to normal.
5. I hope someone buys our dinning room table, hutch, and buffet.
6. I am excited to go to my friend Liz's bookclub tonight. I need out of this house!
7. I hate insurance companies. Especially this adjuster at Geico who is trying to screw me.
8. I love my husband so much, and I hate that he couldn't stay home with me today. Someone as to work, I guess! :)
9. I am so proud of my mom, she has quit smoking!
10. I have the ugliest rental car, a Dodge Charger that my husband paid more to get. Ugh!

4 comments:

Liz said...

1. I'm very excited for you to come to my house, too!
2. I didn't know you were selling your stuff! How fun for new stuff!
3. B will be jealous that you have a Charger..that was our getaway car for our wedding :)
4. YAY for Becky!!!
5. I wish you could see your dad and nephew, too :(
6. You'll get there..it takes a lot of time to recover!
7. I'll go hit the adjuster over the head for you :)
8. GO BUCKS!!!!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Give your mom a big hug for me!! That's awesome, Rhiannon. Such a huge accomplishment.

Looking forward to seeing the new YOU tonight!

Emily said...

oooh I wish I had room for your buffet and hutch! It's so pretty!

Can't wait to see ya tonight, girlie!! :)

erin said...

that is fantastic news about your mom! you must all be so proud!!