Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Friday Thoughts!

1. I hate when men try to hit on you when driving on the freeway! Do you really think I am going to pull over???? Please!
2. In addition to my already busy, busy schedule, I will now be at Common Pleas Court on Mondays. I started this past Monday, and it was a lot of fun, but I was on my machine for 8.5 hours, which was exhausting!
3. My dad will be home in less than 3 weeks! Yay! :)
4. I am healing pretty well, and my swelling is going down a lot!
5. I want to grow my hair out long again.
6. I would like to loose 20 pounds by Christmas!
7. Everyday I love my husband more and more! :)
8. I am excited for the weekend!
9. I spent 2 hours cleaning my closet out last night, and it felt really good!
10. I miss Nickolas!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yay for your dad coming home!! I was just thinking about that earlier this week :)

Brandy said...

I would grow my ahir long if I had your hair too! It is so pretty!

I want to loss weight too, we can do it together, but you aren't giving me very much time! Expecially with the holidays coming!

Yeah your Dad is coming home! I know you must be super excited, but can you image how your mom feels?

I stole your idea and did a mini version of venting on my blog too...check it out! Love you!

Julie D said...

Thanks for all your help teaching me how to play Bunco last night! So much fun!!!! Good seeing you again too!

Unknown said...

Loved your "10". Yay for your dad coming home!!! THat's so exciting!