Friday, October 10, 2008

It's been awhile!

It's been hectic, and crazy lately! I am trying to avoid getting stressed about everything that is going on in our lives, but sometimes it's hard to just forget about the those things! I try to remind myself that what goes around comes around, and also to stay positive!

I have been interning at Common Pleas Court, so my free time is even more sparce now. I love it, and it is great experience, just very time consuming! I have been in a rape trial for the last two weeks, so it has been very interesting!

Gabe has been sick all week, and now I am starting to feel a little under the weather. I really hope I am not sick all weekend!

My dad is in route home. He left Afghanistan yesterday and will be home on Tuesday! Finally! :) YAY!

Have a great weekend! :)

5 comments:

Liz said...

Yay for your dad coming home!!!!! That's WONDERFUL! :)

erin said...

That is fantastic! I am thrilled for you and your family!

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Brandy said...

Keep your head up!

And I'll say a little prayer that your Dad gets home safely!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

So glad that your dad is coming home!!! Your internship sounds interesting... I'd love to hear more about it. And boo for getting sick. Take care of yourself - lots of Vitamin C and Zinc!

Anonymous said...

So happy your dad is home!!!!

Hope you're feeling better.