Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Okay..I stink at blogging!

There just isn't enough time in the day!

I have been a busy, busy girl! I actually like it because it keeps me focused.

My part-time job has been pretty full-time lately. We are busy. Real Estate is picking up like crazy...especially in Columbus. If you need a realtor call me, I have plenty of reccommendations.

School is good. I only have one speed class left and I graduate! Hopefully, next quarter will be my last. I am scheduled to graduate June 13th! :) Yay! Finally!

We leave for NYC tommorow for vacation! :) Okay, so I must start packing!

2 comments:

Simi said...

your blog layout sill makes me HAPPY; so I like when it pops up in my dashboard that you have made a new post! Hope all the busy-ness doesn't drive you nuts :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are almost done with school. YAY

Cant wait to hear about NYC.