Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Recap!!!!







We left last Thursday for vacation in NYC with our friends The Martelles, The Palmers, and my brother-in-law Izzac. We had a fabulous weekend with our friends. We laughed alot, drank plenty, shopped too much, and just enjoyed the weekend. Gabe and I love the City, and we go over and over again. It's never sad to leave because we know we will be back. We have loved showing our friends and family around Manhattan, and it this time was no different! Here are a few pictures from the weekend!


4 comments:

Liz said...

love them!! :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Hope you can show me around my birth city some day! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. Now if I can convince LW to take me!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Very cute!