Sunday, February 8, 2009

100 Things about me!

1. Here are 100 things about me!
2. I bite my nails.
3. I hate coffee.
4. I also hate the smell of coffee too.
5. I like the smell of gasoline when it is being pumped.
6. I have two nephews.
7. I m not easily impressed with people.
8. I think my husband is one of the hardest working people I know.
9. I do not like my super round face.
10. I actually enjoy living in a big city, and could never live back in a small town.
11. I am extremely close with my family.
12. I have an obsession with expensive bags and purses.
13.My toenails are always painted red.
14. I love to fly.
15. I am a savvy shopper.
16. I can’t leave home without lip gloss.
17. I am jealous of men's abilities to eat just about whatever they want.
18. I enjoy a good glass of wine.
19. I have a handful of really great friends.
20. Everyone I know is pregnant or wants to be pregnant, except for me.
21. The baby bug has definitely not hit us yet!
22. I have anxiety.
23. I drink way too much water.
24. I lived in Japan for four years.
25. I am a planner, and get distraught when things don’t go as planned.
26. I do not like cheap people!
27. I love to shop.
28. I send cards for all occasions.
29. I like reality TV.
30. I enjoy hosting parties.
31. I am very patriotic.
32. I watch the local news everyday.
33. I am out spoken.
34. I make friends easily.
35. My husband let me have an all Pink wedding.
36. I am a worrier.
37. I like to be in control, but I will always ask for help if I need it.
38. I am afraid of needles.
39. People tell me I have pretty hair, but I do not like it.
40. I wish I was a skinny person.
41. I love pictures.
42. I loved growing up on the beach.
43. I have no patience.
44. I collect seasonal decorations.
45. I have an insane obsession with Christmas décor.
46. Homeless people make me sad.
47. I have no pets.
48. I like to color.
49. I hate to see people go to prison, but I see it everyday!
50. I think my dad is a hero.
51. I do not like email forwards, and I usually delete them.
52. I like to wrap gifts.
53. I hope one day I want children.
54. I get along great with my mother-in-law. I am very lucky!
55. I often wish our good friends Chuck and Kelli lived closer.
56. I enjoy exercising, once I get myself to the gym.
57. My bedroom is black and white.
58. I like unusual, unique names.
59. I have one sibling, a younger brother.
60. I always think positive.
61. I love to follow celebrity gossip.
62. I am hoping a certain cousin of mine gets engaged soon.
63. I talk to my mom several times a day, every day!
64. I am a very unlucky person.
65. I like people that are like me.
67. I love accessories.
68. I hate birds.
69. I love to take naps.
70. I was a vegetarian for several years.
71. I have a crush on Justin Timberlake.
72. I still love New Kids on the Block.
73. I have been to NYC at least 15 times, and I am going again in March.
74. I love snow.
75. I never pay attention to the price of gas.
76. I cry easily.
77. Being with my close friends makes me happy.
78. I am a HUGE Ohio State Fan and have been my entire life.
79. I have a big heart.
80. I have never broken a bone in my life. . .knock on wood.
81. I love sand between my toes.
82. I love the smell of clean cotton.
83. I straighten my hair everyday.
84. I love anything personalized or monogrammed.
85. I married into an Italian Family.
86. My love the color PINK!
87. I grew up in a very small town.
88. I am usually in bed by 10:00.
89. I usually say what I am thinking.
90. My husband is great with my shopping habit, but I think it might stress him out a bit.
91. I judge people by first impressions.
92. I am not a very good cook.
93. I enjoy being a bridesmaid.
94. I love vinyl lettering.
95. I went to St. Lucia for my honeymoon.
96. If I ever have a son, I already know his name.
97. I like to wear dresses.
98. I eat oatmeal almost everyday.
99. I totally believe in plastic surgery, had it done in August.
100. I want you to tell me 100 things about yourself!

5 comments:

Manday said...

Wow. taking it up a notch from the "25 things about me" eh?

Liz said...

I thought if you had a son, you'd give him back?!? Would his name be Rocco?? LOL!

Can't wait for #73!

Unknown said...

Hehehe - love what Liz said! What a great list, although I have to disagree with just one - #20 :)

I love learning more about how much alike we are! Now I know why we get along so well!

We are the Ferrari's said...

Liz, I would still have to name him. :)

Modification to #20:
Everyone but myself and my dear friend Colleen! :)

Alyson said...

I had a tough time with "25 things about me." Thank you for sharing your 100 things!