Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

I have a slight obsession with holidays, so I am very excited that it is almost Valentine's Day! :) I have a small suprise for Gabe for tommorow, and I am so excited! :)

It is also my nephew Nickolas's 6th birthday! :) We had a small party for him on Wednesday since he will be with his mom this weekend on his actaul birthday! Here is a picture from his party! His new favorite color is green, and he loves making silly faces for the camera! :)


3 comments:

Liz said...

happy valentine's day rhiannon!! love and hugs to both you and gabe :) enjoy your surprise today!

i cannot believe how big he's getting...he's looking so much like brennan!

Unknown said...

I'm anxious to hear how the cake turned out for Nickolas's b-day party! He's such a little man! Too cute!

Hope you and Gabe have a great Valentine's day! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! You both look so happy!