Friday, February 6, 2009

NKOTB Baby!

So, my very first concert ever was New Kids on the Block. I think I was eight or nine. So last year, almost 20 years later, myself and seven other girls went and saw them again in Cleveland! It was an absolute blast! We had so much fun, and my voice was even gone for a day or so because I screamed so much! :)

Well guess what? We are going to see them AGAIN!!!!!!! Yay! They are coming to Columbus on April 3rd, and I am pumped! This time I am having a custom shirt made, and I am going all out! We have 10 girls going in April, and I am so excited. :) My cousin Kaylea is having us all over for a pre-party, and we are going to have so much fun.

Well, anyways the point of this entire post was that my friend Christina mailed me a check to pay for her ticket to the concert, and she included the following in the envelope. Opening this tonight, made my night!

Have a great weekend everyone. I am off to jam to some New Kids tunes! :)


2 comments:

christinabern said...

yay!!! I got a blog shout out!!! I missed those guys when I was in my teensso you better better believe I'll be there crimped hair and all!!! I got the right stuff!!!!

Liz said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!