Thursday, February 5, 2009

Okay, so I haven't been around!

Things have been so crazy busy that I must admit, I have forgotten to blog lately! I didn't even realize it until my friend Brandy pointed it out!

As most of you know my mom had a heart attack on January 28th. It was, of course, the scariest time of my life. For days and days I couldn't force myself to leave the hospital. It was physically and emotionally exhausting. She is home from the hospital and things are starting to look up. She is resting and recovering. It was a huge wake-up call for all of us.

We found out several weeks ago that Gabe and I are going to be an aunt and uncle again. My sister-in-law is pregnant again! Dominic is going to be a big brother in late August! We are so excited! :)

Nickolas our other nephew turns six on Valentine's day. His party is next week and he says all he wants is a green cake. :) I can't believe that he is going to be six already!

One of my good friend's Trisha had her baby last week. She named her Delaney, which I love so much. She is so beautiful and has lots of hair! :)

I am looking forward to this weekend. Our good friends Tom& Colleen are having several couples over for dinner, and I am super excited to just relax and be with my friends!

Well, that's all for now. And I wil try to keep up better from now on. :)

3 comments:

Liz said...

I've been missing your blog! I can't wait for tomorrow. You'll get to see Lexi awake! YAY!!!

Brandy said...

OH RHIANNON! I had NO idea about your mom! I read your blog and started to cry! I just can't believe it, as I am sure you can't either. I will be saying some prayers for your family. I am truly sorry.

Congrats on becoming an Aunt again, soon.

Have a good time this weekend. Sounds like you need it. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yay... I'm glad that you are back! I've been missing your blogs too, although I don't need a blog to keep tabs on you! :)